Tuesday Men’s League
Opening Day: The First Tuesday in May (May 2nd, 2023)
Occurs: Weekly on Tuesday’s after 2:00 pm
# of Holes: 9 Holes (alternating front/back 9)
Season League Fee: $60.00 (2023 price)
Weekly League Fee: $5.00 (2023 price) – this goes towards the weekly putting prize and the Prize table at the end of the season.
Other Fees for non-members: Non golf course members participating in the league also pay a 9 hole league green-fee each week. (league rate for 9 walking is $24.99 (plus tax), 9 riding is $34.99 (plus tax).)
Weekly Games: Lowest Putts, Door Prize Draw
Seasonal Game: Ghost Teams – Blind Team Scoring weekly for points
Closing Date: For Seaforth Golf Course Members the League Closing event is included as part of your $60.00 League fee. League members who are not members of the course pay an additional $25.00 for the closing event. The closing event consists of a Team Scramble with your Ghost Team members from the season, skins, prizing & dinner. In 2023 the Men’s Closing will be held on Saturday September, 30th.
- Men’s night begins any time after 2:30 pm ever Tuesday. Your must book a tee-time to golf. We will alternate nines each week. You must play the men’s night 9 first if you plan to play 18 holes.
- New to the league? Let Robyn or Reegan know in the proshop and we will help you find a group.
- ALL PUTTS MUST BE HOLED OUT! Players will enter their hole by hole gross score at the completion of their round as well as their total number of putts. (DON’T FORGET – Your team needs you no matter what you shoot!)
- Ghost Teams will be made after May 16th and will be posted on the Men’s Night Board. Prizes will be awarded to teams with the most points at the end of the season. Points will be awarded to teams based on the format chosen for that week. You will ONLY play with your Ghost team at the end of the season in the Men’s Closing on September 30th.
(Make your own groups and tee times all other Tuesdays).
Ghost Points Example: May 24th is combined team putts – total putts from all team members are combined and the lowest 3 teams will receive 1 point each.
- There will be a closest to the pin prize each week.
- There will be a lowest putts prize each week sponsored by Seaforth Rain Gear.
- There will be a random draw prize each week sponsored by Triple Bogey.
- There will be a prize for perfect attendance at the end of the season.
- Players not able to attend the Men’s Closing will be put in a draw for a gift certificate.
- We will be holding two Steak Nights – June 20th and August 8th.
- We will do a “Fun Night” with an optional fun format and groupings on June 20th.l
Wings will be available on Tuesday nights – Please pre-order at check-in. *Members will be billed on June 6th if they have attended any Men’s Nights without paying dues*