The Seaforth Men’s Invitational Tournament is now in its 48th year of competition. The annual stroke play competition which began in 1972 at the Seaforth Golf Course has a long & storied history of tradition and success with many of the most notable golf names in the region having hoisted the trophy over the years. Featuring multiple flights and both gross & net prizing the championship is a fun & challenging experience for participants of all abilities.
The Competition takes place over what is known as Championship weekend which includes the Ian Crockwell Memorial championship on Friday, September 11th and concludes with the International Scramble on Sunday September 13th.
About the Tournament
Date: Saturday September 12, 2020
Format: Individual Stroke Play (Gross & Net Prizing)
Start Time: Tee-Times (beginning at 8:00 am)
Entry Fees (Seaforth Golf Club Members)
– $65.00 Walking
– $80.00 Riding
Entry Fees (Non-members/Guests)
– $90.00 Walking
– $105.00 Riding
– Complimentary practice round (any day prior to tournament with paid entry fee)
– Complimentary practice balls (on the day of competition)
– Complimentary Coffee & muffins (morning of tournament)
– Delicious dinner (following your round)
– Chance to win both gross & net prizes
What you need to Know?
– Call 519-522-0985 or email email@example.com to enter the championship.
– If paying by cheque please mail to Seaforth Golf Course Ltd. Box 148, Seaforth ON. N0K 1W0
– VISA, MasterCard & American Express are also accepted for entry and can be processed over the phone by contacting the pro-shop at 519-522-0985.
– Complimentary practice rounds are valid only for individuals entered in the competition and must be played prior to the tournament date in order to be used. The tournament entry fee must be received in full prior to playing your practice round. If you wish to use a power cart during your practice round you will be required to pay the regular cart rate on the practice round day.
– A Valid GAO Handicap Card is required for anyone wishing to participate in the net portion of the competition. Any non-carded players will play for gross prizes only and be placed in the “A” flight.