DATE: Saturday, September 9 – 2023
START TIME: 8:00 AM (TEE TIMES)
(possible switch to 10:00 am shotgun depending on final entries)
ENTRY FEE: (prices listed are per-person and include tax)
Seaforth Golf Club Members
– $65.00 walking/$80.00 riding inc. tax
– $90.00 walking/$105.00 riding inc. tax
FORMAT: Individual stroke play competition. Gross & Net Prizing. Open Men’s Division and Sr. Men’s Division (55+). Certified handicap required for net prizing. Non-carded individuals will play off scratch.
OPEN MEN’s DIVISION: Open to men age 16 and over! Compete for the Commercial Hotel Trophy (Gross) and the Shorty Monroe Trophy (Net). Play from the Championship Black Tee’s approximately (6276 yards).
Sr. MEN’s 55+ Division: Open to men age 55 and over as of Tournament date! Compete for the Ken Doig Sr. Trophy (Gross) and the Brad Finlayson Memorial Trophy (Net). The Senior Divisions will compete from the White Tees (approximately 5446 yards).
- 18 holes of golf in the tournament format
- Complimentary Practice Round (prior to tournament date)
- Complimentary Coffee, Muffins & Pastries morning of tournament
- Range Balls & practice facility access the morning of the tournament
- Delicious Dinner
- Chance to win both Gross or Net Prizing
To enter please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the pro-shop at 519-522-0985
Practice Rounds must be played prior to tournament date and the tournament entry must be paid in full prior to playing your practice round.