COVID-19 Tee Time Agreement
· We ask that you do not arrive at the course more than 15 minutes before your tee time.
· At this time all Practice facilities are closed, but you may warm up on the putting green (4 players max – the group on deck only) while keeping a safe distance (6ft) from other golfers.
· You will be called to the tee by the starter. Please do not approach the teeing area without being called there by the starter. The starter will provide you with a score card and pencil as required.
· It is against the law to bring your own alcoholic beverages onto a licensed facility so please purchase your drinks at the club. More details about food service below.
· There will only be 1 person allowed on each cart unless you live in the same household. We highly encourage you to walk if you are able to do so, so that we may offer carts to those who cannot walk.
· We encourage you to practice health safety and bring your own hand sanitizer and/or wipes. We will have some available in important areas as well.
· Please remember to stay 6ft away from your playing partners at all times.
· Do not touch equipment (balls, clubs, head covers, etc.) that do not belong to you.
· You will notice we have placed Styrofoam in the cups so that the ball does not fall all the way into the hole (Please do not touch the flagstick when picking up your golf ball)
· We suggest that once all golf balls are on the green, that the person farthest putts until completed, picks up their ball and returns their bag/cart. This will prevent close gatherings around the cup.
· Unfortunately we are not allowed to have portable toilets on the course but we will have one available for use in the parking lot. The clubhouse restrooms will also be available (one person at a time)
· We will be offering take out food and drinks so please call in from the 9th or 18th tee box so we can have your order ready for you to pick up upon completion of the hole. The number of people allowed in the pro-shop/clubhouse will be limited so calling ahead can speed up service and wait times.
· Sadly, we ask that you leave the course immediately upon the completion of your round to limit the gatherings of players in the parking lots and around the clubhouse area.
By entering our facility all persons must hereby agree to the following:
1. Individual has not travelled outside of the country in the past 2 weeks
2. Individual does not have symptoms of Covid-19 (fever, shortness of breath, cough, decreased sense of smell, etc.)
3. Individual agrees to follow social distancing measures
4. Individual agrees to respect ALL of the rules and regulations that have been put in place by our Government Officials, the WHO, and the Seaforth Golf Club due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
*Please note that the Seaforth Golf Club has the right to revoke privileges if an individual does not abide by the rules and regulations put in place.*