COVID-19 Tee Time Agreement
PLEASE NOTE: As per “NEW” Guidelines from the Huron/Perth Health Unit, please be advised that all individuals entering the clubhouse must wear a non-medical mask or face covering while inside the building. Masks are not required on the golf course, patio or, covered deck.
· We ask that you do not arrive at the course more than 25 minutes before your tee time.
· You may warm up on the putting green (4 players max – the group on deck only) while keeping a safe distance (6ft) from other golfers.
· You will be called to the tee by the starter. Please do not approach the teeing area without being called there by the starter. The starter will provide you with a score card and pencil as required.
· It is against the law to bring your own alcoholic beverages onto a licensed facility so please purchase your drinks at the club. More details about food service below.
· Persons who are part of the same family unit or consider each other to be part of their social bubble will be permitted to share a cart. Those who are not will be provided a cart with a plastic divider. Individual carts may be provided on an available basis. We highly encourage you to walk if you are able to do so, so that we may offer carts to those who cannot walk.
· We encourage you to practice health safety and bring your own hand sanitizer and/or wipes. We will have some available in important areas as well.
· Please remember to stay 6ft away from your playing partners at all times.
· Do not touch equipment (balls, clubs, head covers, etc.) that do not belong to you.
· You will notice we have placed Styrofoam in the cups so that the ball does not fall all the way into the hole (Please do not touch the flagstick when picking up your golf ball)
· We suggest that once all golf balls are on the green, that the person farthest putts until completed, picks up their ball and returns their bag/cart. This will prevent close gatherings around the cup.
· We will be offering take out food and drinks so please call in from the 9th or 18th tee box so we can have your order ready for you to pick up upon completion of the hole. The Patio and Covered Deck area are now open for eat in meal service with proper physical distancing guidelines in place. The number of people allowed in the pro-shop/clubhouse will be limited so calling ahead can speed up service and wait times.
By entering our facility all persons must hereby agree to the following:
1. Individual has not travelled outside of the country in the past 2 weeks
2. Individual does not have symptoms of Covid-19 (fever, shortness of breath, cough, decreased sense of smell, etc.)
3. Individual agrees to follow social distancing measures
4. Individual agrees to respect ALL of the rules and regulations that have been put in place by our Government Officials, the WHO, and the Seaforth Golf Club due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
*Please note that the Seaforth Golf Club has the right to revoke privileges if an individual does not abide by the rules and regulations put in place.*