COVID-19 Tee Time Agreement
PLEASE NOTE: As per “NEW” Guidelines from the Huron/Perth Health Unit, please be advised that all individuals entering the clubhouse must wear a mask or face covering while inside the building.
Masks are not required while outside on the golf course, except in situations where you are unable to keep at least 2 meters distance between yourself and another individual who is not of the same household.
Masks are required to be worn while riding on a power-cart, unless you are the sole person riding the cart or are riding with someone who is a member of the same household!
Important Information before you arrive at Seaforth Golf Club
- We ask that you please arrive at the curse 20 – 25 minutes before your tee time, in order to allow enough time for you to check-in with the pro-shop & sign off on the covid-19 screening protocols. This timing will help to limit crowding.
- The Driving Range is currently closed however you may warm up on the putting green before your tee-time. The number of people permitted on the putting green is limited to the number of people who are able to keep a safe distance of 2 meters from other players. So please yield access to those who are teeing off before you.
- The Clubhouse/Pro-shop is open for you to check-in & pay for your round & purchase food & beverages for takeout before your round. Just as a friendly reminder it is against the law to bring your own alcoholic beverages onto a licensed facility, this includes the entire golf course property. So please purchase your drinks at the club. More details about food service below
- All individuals upon arriving at Seaforth Golf Course must sign off on the Covid-19 screening protocols which can be found inside the front door of the clubhouse. Please enter the clubhouse through the front door.
- Use of Power Carts – Masks must be worn by all individuals while riding on a power cart with another person who is not a member of the same household. Please not that the cart-rates listed on our website or are part of your fee are based on double rider occupancy. If you require the use of your own cart then additional fees may apply, as outlined in our Covid Cart Policy which can be found here.
- We encourage you to practice health safety and bring your own hand sanitizer and/or wipes. We will have some available in important areas as well.
- Please remember to maintain 2 meters of distance away from your playing partners at all times, if they are not a member of your household.
- Do not touch equipment (balls, clubs, head covers, etc.) that do not belong to you.
- You will notice we have placed Styrofoam in the cups so that the ball does not fall all the way into the hole (Please do not touch the flagstick when picking up your golf ball). If you touch or remove the flagstick at any time please make sure to take proper precautions and sanitize your hands.
- We suggest that once all golf balls are on the green, that the person farthest putts until completed, picks up their ball and returns their bag/cart. This will prevent close gatherings around the cup.
- Food & Beverage – We will be offering take out food and drinks so please call in from the 9th or 18th tee box so we can have your order ready for you to pick up upon completion of the hole. The Patio & Dining room are Closed as per public health guidelines. Although we would love to have you stay after your round, at this time we must ask that upon finishing your round and picking up any takeout food that you please eat in your car or take it home.
- Pro–Shop – The pro-shop is open however the number of people allowed inside at any time is limited so we recommend calling ahead if you are coming to shop.
NOTICE: DO NOT come to the course if have any of the following symptoms or answer yes to any of the following questions. If you do answer yes to any of the following please contact your health care provider.
- Fever (>37.8C/Chills)
- Difficulty breathing/shortness of breath
- Sore throat, trouble swallowing
- Runny nose (unrelated to allergies)
- Loss of taste or smell
- Not feeling well, headache, unexplained tiredness & Muscle Aches
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain
- Has a Doctor, health care provider, or public health unit told you that you should currently be isolating (staying at home)?
- Have you been identified as a “close contact” of someone who currently has Covid-19 in the past 14 days?
- Have you received a Covid Alert exposure notification on your cell phone in the last 14 days (and have not been tested or waiting for your result)?
- Have you or anyone you live with travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days?
By entering our facility all persons must hereby agree to the following:
1. Individual has not travelled outside of the country in the past 2 weeks
2. Individual does not have symptoms of Covid-19 (fever, shortness of breath, cough, decreased sense of smell, etc.)
3. Individual agrees to follow social distancing measures
4. Individual agrees to respect ALL of the rules and regulations that have been put in place by our Government Officials, the WHO, and the Seaforth Golf Club due to the Covid-19 pandemic. *Please note that the Seaforth Golf Club has the right to revoke privileges if an individual does not abide by the rules and regulations put in place.*
UPDATE – Power carts are now available for rent. At this time it is Cart Paths Only but that will change when the conditions allow.