Covid-19 Rules & Guidelines!
We are excited to be able to finally open for the 2020 season. That being said, in order to be open and for people to be able to enjoy our shared passion in a safe and responsible manner the following guidelines & rules will be in place.
We hope you will all take the time to read the following information and adhere to these guidelines, so that we may continue to enjoy the game while ensuring the safety of our families and loved ones.
At this time our practice facilities will remain closed. We hope to be able to open them in due course.
Online bookings will be available soon but in the meantime please call the pro-shop at 519-522-0985 to make a tee-time reservation.
THINKING OF GOING GOLFING?
- Every golfer must book a tee time in advance (public or member) NO EXCEPTIONS. Call 519-522-0985 to book or check online.
- We will not be accepting cash so all purchases must be made by debit or credit.
- We need to be able to contact trace the COVID-19 virus and therefore will require the names of each person in the group when making bookings.
- If you plan on taking a cart it must be booked in advance. There will only be 1 person allowed on each cart unless you live in the same household.
- Carts will be sanitized after each use and then put back into rotation. We highly encourage you to walk if you are able to do so, so that we may offer carts to those who cannot walk. (especially in high volume times)
- We encourage you to practice health safety and bring your own hand sanitizer and/or wipes. We will have some available in important areas as well.
LEAVING FOR THE COURSE
- We ask that you please not arrive at the course more than 15 minutes before your tee time.
- At this time all Practice facilities are closed. but you may warm up on the putting green (4 players max – the group on deck only) while keeping a safe distance (6ft) from other golfers.
ARRIVING AT THE COURSE
- You will not be allowed to golf without a tee time. If you forget to book one please call the pro shop from your car to confirm there is a time available for you. From there we will instruct you as to when you may enter the clubhouse.
- Pull cart rental will not be available at this time.
- You will be called to the tee by the starter. Please do not approach the teeing area without being called there by the starter. At this time the starter will provide you with a score card and pencil as required.
- Take out food as well as beverages will be available for sale. It is against the law to bring your own alcoholic beverages onto a licensed facility so please purchase your drinks at the club. More details about food service below.
- Please remember to stay 6ft away from your playing partners at all times.
- Do not touch equipment (balls, clubs, head covers, etc.) that do not belong to you.
- You will notice we have placed Styrofoam in the cups so that the ball does not fall all the way into the hole (Please do not touch the flagstick when picking up your golf ball)
- We suggest that once all golf balls are on the green, that the person farthest putts until completed, picks up their ball and returns their bag/cart. This will prevent close gatherings around the cup.
- Unfortunately we are not allowed to have portable toilets on the course but we will have one available for use in the parking lot. The clubhouse restrooms will also be available (one person at a time)
AT THE TURN/COMPLETION OF THE ROUND
- We will be offering to take out food and drinks so please call in from the 9th or 18th tee box so we can have your order ready for you to pick up upon completion of the hole. The number of people allowed in the pro-shop/clubhouse will be limited so calling ahead can speed up service and wait times.
- Sadly, we ask that you leave the course immediately upon the completion of your round to limit the gatherings of players in the parking lots and around the clubhouse area.
We know that these guidelines & rules will be an adjustment and challenge for all of us but we trust that our members and guests can and will respect these changes.
These rules are not arbitrary and are not in place for no reason. We believe we can both enjoy golf while at the same time doing what we can to protect ourselves, our families, and those we care about the most.
We are all in this together!