Covid-19 Rules & Guidelines!
COVID-19 REGULATIONS UPDATE – VACCINE MANDATE
As you are probably aware, proof of vaccination will be required for indoor venues as of September 22, 2021 as legislated by the Ontario Government. Below is how it will apply to your visits to our facility.
If an individual should choose not to share the required information, they will not be permitted to enter businesses or organizations that require proof.
Proof of Vaccination is NOT for the following activities;
- Outdoor Golf
- Golf Shop Check-in & Retail
- Outdoor Patio Dining & Take-Out
- Washroom Access
Proof of Vaccination WILL be required for the following;
- Indoor Dining
- Indoor Meetings & Events
Proof of vaccination is required as follows;
- Patrons must provide the required proof of full vaccination (double dose plus 14 days) along with a valid photo ID.
- Businesses and organizations must review and confirm the proof.
Masks will still be required indoors, even if you have shown proof of vaccination.
Proof will be required per indoor visit for all guests & non members. Presenting proof on one visit will not exclude you from needing to provide it on subsequent visits as well. We (Seaforth Golf Course 1996 Ltd.) will not be subject to fines under the Provincial Offenses Act. For our members we will compile a record of those who meet the vaccine requirements as proof is provided, however members should have their vaccine proof with them in order to present it should it be requested.
Please be kind to our staff, verbal abuse of any kind towards our staff will NOT be tolerated, and we thank you in advance.
Although we respect an individuals right to make their own decisions regarding vaccination, we are subject to the laws of the province of Ontario and will comply with all laws as laid down by the government of Ontario.
We will continue to cooperate with the Covid-19 guidelines & regulations and do our part to keep our members, guests and staff as safe as possible. And we thank you for your cooperation in doing the same.
PLEASE NOTE: As per the Guidelines from the Huron/Perth Health Unit, please be advised that all individuals entering the clubhouse must wear a mask or face covering while inside the building.
Masks are not required while outside on the golf course, except in situations where you are unable to keep at least 2 meters distance between yourself and another individual who is not of the same household.
We are excited to be open for the 2021 season. That being said, in order to be open and for people to be able to enjoy our shared passion in a safe and responsible manner the following guidelines & rules will be in place.
We hope you will all take the time to read the following information and adhere to these guidelines, so that we may continue to enjoy the game while ensuring the safety of our families and loved ones.
Online bookings are available but you are always welcome to call the pro-shop at 519-522-0985 to make a tee-time reservation.
THINKING OF GOING GOLFING?
- Every golfer must book a tee time in advance (public or member) NO EXCEPTIONS. Call 519-522-0985 to book or check online.
- Upon arrival at the course all persons must sign off on the COVID-19 screening protocols located inside the front door of the clubhouse.
- We will be accepting cash however debit or credit are preferred.
- We need to be able to contact trace the COVID-19 virus and therefore will require the names of each person in the group when making bookings.
- If you plan on taking a cart it must be booked in advance. Masks must be worn by all individuals while riding on a power cart with another person who is not a member of the same household. Please not that the cart-rates listed on our website or are part of your fee are based on double rider occupancy. If you require the use of your own cart then additional fees may apply, as outlined in our Covid Cart Policy which can be found here.
- Carts will be sanitized after each use and then put back into rotation. We highly encourage you to walk if you are able to do so, so that we may offer carts to those who cannot walk. (especially in high volume times)
- We encourage you to practice health safety and bring your own hand sanitizer and/or wipes. We will have some available in important areas as well.
LEAVING FOR THE COURSE
- We ask that you please arrive at the course 20-25 minutes before your tee time. This will allow enough time for you to register/pay and will limit crowding.
- You may warm up on the putting green before your tee time. Capacity is limited to the number of people who are able to safely practice while maintaining a minimum of 2 meters distance form each other. Please yield the practice green to groups teeing off before you.
ARRIVING AT THE COURSE
- You will not be allowed to golf without a tee time. If you forget to book one please call the pro shop from your car to confirm there is a time available for you. From there we will instruct you as to when you may enter the clubhouse.
- Take out food as well as beverages will be available for sale. It is against the law to bring your own alcoholic beverages onto a licensed facility so please purchase your drinks at the club. More details about food service below.
- Please remember to stay 6ft away from your playing partners at all times.
- Do not touch equipment (balls, clubs, head covers, etc.) that do not belong to you.
- You will notice we have placed Styrofoam in the cups so that the ball does not fall all the way into the hole (Please do not touch the flagstick when picking up your golf ball). If you do touch or remove the flagstick please make sure to sanitize your hands.
- We suggest that once all golf balls are on the green, that the person farthest putts until completed, picks up their ball and returns their bag/cart. This will prevent close gatherings around the cup.
AT THE TURN/COMPLETION OF THE ROUND
- The Patio and dining area are closed at this time. However the Kitchen & Bar are open for takeout food & beverage for on the course or after your round.
We know that these guidelines & rules will be an adjustment and challenge for all of us but we trust that our members and guests can and will respect these changes.
These rules are not arbitrary and are not in place for no reason. We believe we can both enjoy golf while at the same time doing what we can to protect ourselves, our families, and those we care about the most.
We are all in this together!