SEAFORTH JUNIOR OPEN
Now in its 49th year the Seaforth Junior Open Golf Tournament has a long history of success, with past champions including Canadian Golf Hall of Fame member Mike Weir! The tournament is open to Junior Boys & Girls age 7 – 18.
About the Tournament
The Seaforth Junior Open is a traditional 18 hole Stroke Play championship (9 holes for the Atom Division). Participants will compete against other juniors across 5 separate age divisions for both boys & girls.
Just like at the professional ranks this competition will consist of tee-times (not a shotgun), and the golf course will be professionally setup and marked by our resident rules official, giving participants that added feeling of elite competition.
To enter please call the pro-shop at 519-522-0985 or email us at email@example.com.
2020 – Groupings & Tee-Times – Click Here
2020 – Rules of the Competition – Click Here
Date & Time
- Tuesday August 18, 2020
- Tee times beginning at approximately 10:00 am.
- $45.00 (Seaforth Golf Course Members)
- $60.00 (Non-members & guests)
Entry Fee Includes
- Complimentary Practice Round (for participants prior to competition date)
- Complimentary Practice Balls (on the morning of the tournament)
- Delicious meal for participants
- Tee Gift
- Chance to win Gross & Net Prizes
- Junior Boys (age 17-18) – Black Tees (6197 yards)
- Juvenile Boys (Age 15-16) – Black Tees (6197 yards)
- Bantam Boys (Age 13-14) – Blue Tees (5827 yards)
- Pee Wee Boys ( Age 10-12) – Red Tees (5119 yards)
- Atom Boys (Age 7-9) – Special Tees (setup at reduced yardages for 9 holes)
- Junior Girls (age 17-18) – Red Tees (5119 yards)
- Juvenile Girls (age 15-16) – Red Tees (5119 Yards)
- Bantam Girls (age 13-14) – Yellow Tees (4330 Yards)
- Pee Wee Girls (age 10-12) – Yellow Tees (4330 Yards)
- Atom Girls (age 7-9) – Special Tees (setup at reduced yardages for 9 holes)
Additional Tournament Information
Complimentary Practice Rounds
The complimentary practice round may only be used by participants in the competition and must be played in advance of the tournament date. Booking a tee-time for your practice round is mandatory and may be done by contacting the pro-shop at 519-522-0985.
Tee-Gifts / Prizing
Each participant in the competition will receive a complimentary tee gift at registration valued at approximately ($50.00). Trophies will be awarded to the winners and runner-up in each division of the competition and a limited prize table will also be available for the top finishers.